American Association for Lost Children, Inc.
(AAFLC) is a non-profit, international, Christian organization which actively finds and rescues
Missing Children operating strictly on donations.
539 Fred Rogers Drive, Latrobe, PA 15650
(724) 537-6970 1-800-375-5683
SPREAD THE WORD !
You can help American Association For Lost Children (AAFLC)
Find more missing children.
When you use Goodsearch as your web search engine, AAFLC will receive one penny per search .
1) Go to www.goodsearch.com (powered by Yahoo!)
2) Look for the words “Who do you Goodsearch for?”
a. Type in: “American Association for Lost Children” or “AAFLC”
c. Please add Goodsearch to your favorites!
(After you verify AAFLC as your charity you won’t have to type the name of
the charity in again as it will automatically default to AAFLC)
3) Locate “Search the Web” and type in the word(s) you are looking for.
- AAFLC will receive 1 penny for each search using GoodSearch so please make it one of your favorites.
- The Goodsearch software is sensitive to repetitive or duplicate searches purposely designed to benefit the charity. Please pass this on to all of your family and friends and start searching so AAFLC can find More missing children.
- Thank you so much for helping.
Put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience; Col. 3:12
Mark R. Miller, Founder