Pages

Background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Update on Garden

So, here's some evidence that I'm doing something right in our garden. First, we had a strawberry, ripe and ready to eat. I was going outside to take it's picture before sharing it with the family, and my toddler found it, squished it, and smashed it all over the place. May it RIP. It was our first ready to eat fruit from the garden. Now, we have to wait again.

Broccoli!





Carrots

Radish

Cilantro





Mustard

Beans

Peas with corn. Even if the corn doesn't germinate, the beans will climb the stalks.





Ladybug friend




Tomato's





Cucumber bloom




Future Strawberry

2 comments:

  1. Looks GREAT! Good job! I can't wait to see all of it as it grows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am getting really excited, and can't wait to eat some of it, lol!

    ReplyDelete