Pages

Background

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Harvest!

So happy to have such a wonderful garden! I'm getting lots of ideas for next year, but still thoroughly enjoying this year. We have a very long season in TX, so I think it's about time to plant some more for a late summer harvest. :)


My little friend, golden garden spider. She eats wasps and other creatures that scare me to death. She can stay. :)

 New trellis for the beans/peas

1 day late picking these...too yellow. :(

 Future pickles!


 New trellis for the cukes!


Okra blooms

Cukes





So happy to have such a wonderful garden! I'm getting lots of ideas for next year, but still thoroughly enjoying this year. We have a very long season in TX, so I think it's about time to plant some more for a late summer harvest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment