Pages

Background

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Salmon Steaks with Lemon Tomato Sauce.


I have been making this dinner for several years now, and it is my absolute favorite recipe for salmon. Trust me, if you don't like fish, you should try this. I call it my zippy zingy salmon...for the kids of course!
Oh, and the tomatoes and green onions came from my own garden!



2-4 Salmon Steaks
2T EVOO
16 small tomatoes, quartered
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1T oregano
1T parsley
2 green onions, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt & Pepper

*Preheat oven to 375
*Heat oil in frying pan, brown salmon steaks about 3 minutes per side. Season to taste. Transfer to baking dish and bake 6-8 minutes.


*In the same skillet you cooked the salmon, over medium heat, add tomatoes, garlic, oregano and parsley.


*Add onions and lemon juice. Heat through, and season to taste.


*Arrange steaks and cover with tomato lemon sauce. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment